1.9 MIDI-Bug

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AndyH AndyH 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of HStratmann
    HStratmann
    Participant

Hi,
    maybe I’ve found a bug in v1.9.

We’re running an IDR32 with Laptop and a Behringer BCF2000 as cheap monitor console. Everything works fine, except 2 things.

1. If I press a mix button on the BCF to activate mixmode on a stereo aux send, the pan potis are not displayed in editor.
    If the mix button is clicked with the mouse, it works.

2. If an mix is activated via BCF, the actual fader level of an fx-return, which feeds this mix, is not displayed (the fader stays down). If the mix is activated via mouse, everything works: the fader flips to the correct position. The fx-output is not affected, signal is going out all the time – so it just seems to be a display problem.

Any suggestions? Did anyone experience the same?

Thank you.
    Hendrik

Profile photo of andreher
    andreher
    Participant

Hello Hendrik,
    do you use the BCF2000 over USB (> Laptop) or direct over MIDI (> IDR32)?
    Andre

Profile photo of HStratmann
    HStratmann
    Participant

Hej Andre,

the BCF is running over USB.

Hendrik

quote:

Originally posted by andreher

Hello Hendrik,
    do you use the BCF2000 over USB (> Laptop) or direct over MIDI (> IDR32)?
    Andre

Profile photo of AndyH
    AndyH

Hi HStratmann,

I’ve re-created your issue number 1 above in Editor V1.90, and we should get this resolved in a new version.

Unfortunately I haven’t been so successful re-creating your second issue. Would you be able to send the problem description, show file, and Editor MIDI map over to A&H Technical Support? (https://www.allen-heath.com/uk/support/pages/support.aspx). Hopefully they can get to the bottom of that issue too.

Cheers,

AndyH
    A&H

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.