I got a bad rep cause of your board…

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions I got a bad rep cause of your board…

This topic contains 33 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mervaka mervaka 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jens-Droessler
    Jens-Droessler
    Participant

No, this hasn’t happened again since. But I lost that job as I heard recently to another company. A job I did four years in a row.

Profile photo of S-McKay
    S-McKay
    Participant

3 things, if you are loosing connection with wifi then sometimes if you push a fader up on the ipad it might not instantly move the faders on the desk, there may be a few seconds delay and then the faders move. If this is the case then it is due to bad wifi reception in the venue and not anything to do with the console. Wifi doesn’t work everywhere believe me.

The second thing could be accidental channel ganging this will make faders follow each other and move on their own.

Thirdly did you have your ssid hidden and network password protected? Someone could have been messing with you :)

Profile photo of tendersound
    tendersound
    Participant

Like I said before. No router being used at all. This was all hardwired.

The only two pairs of channels I had ganged like always are the ipod pair of inputs and my main L R bus . Never have had issues before with that. So why would it mess up on just one gig? Just curious.

Hmm..it must be broke!

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by millst

I’ve had this before when using an iPad or iPhone to control over a slightly dodgy IP link. Its highly likely to be a dodgy Ethernet connection.

Try replacing the ethernet cable with a known good one and see if that resolves your problem.

Again, is not very kind to flame the manufacturer of a product, when in this case, it may not actually be anything to do with something they supplied.

I think this post still stands. You should be working with A&H to disgnose the problem, not slating them off in public before you’ve diagnosed the problem with them.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.