A new GLD user

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions A new GLD user

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of theaterdog theaterdog 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of theaterdog
    theaterdog
    Participant

Hello everyone, we just transferred a show done originally on a Yamaha 03D to a GLD-80. A fairly complicated show consisting prerecorded material with live musicians, couple of wireless and wired mics, bunch of different reverbs and scene changes.
    The transfer was not a easy one, but I and the whole team agreed that the show sounds much, much better now.

Here is our humble wishlist, the theaterfolks point of view:

-the current scene number/name should always be visible, not just in home view.
    -scene page should always follow the current scene
    -make the softkeys global
    -make the softkeys scroll up and down the scene/cue list
    -make simple “overwrite/store current scene” on the softkeys

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Most of these requests can currently be addressed with appropriate intermediate use of scenes (at least in the iLive). I have to admit I’m not up to par on the limitations of scenes in the GLD.

iDr48/T-112/MADI/Dante

Profile photo of cctrieloff
    cctrieloff
    Participant

Personally I like the soft keys not global, to work around not being able to run different midi for select unselect. If we get the midi on both actions then global would be workable – but having it an option would be better.

Profile photo of theaterdog
    theaterdog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by cctrieloff

Personally I like the soft keys not global, to work around not being able to run different midi for select unselect. If we get the midi on both actions then global would be workable – but having it an option would be better.

Yes, an option to set global if needed was my idea.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.