GLD user manual

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions GLD user manual

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bigbean bigbean 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CareyD
    CareyD
    Participant

Hi, for those of you who have requested more user documentation on the GLD we have posted a GLD Touch Screen Reference Guide on the allen-heath.com web site. This is an expanded offline version of the onboard Help File and includes pictures of the screens and detail on the related functions.

Due to problems with the upload process the name of the document does not appear and is blank. Click on the pdf icon 4th in the GLD-80 Downloads list and choose ‘Open’ to see it. It is unlikely this will be resolved until we get back in the New Year, but at least you can get to it.

We are busy working on additional instructional videos and updates to the owner manual to include more information on both the basic and advanced functions and system applications and will let you know as soon as these are available.

In the meantime feel free to ask questions here if needed or let me know topics you would like further information on.
    I hope that helps,
    Carey

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

You work interesting hours if the dates and times displayed in the screenshots are correct.

[:)]

Chris

Profile photo of John-Pasch
    John-Pasch
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Carey D

Hi, for those of you who have requested more user documentation on the GLD we have posted a GLD Touch Screen Reference Guide on the allen-heath.com web site. This is an expanded offline version of the onboard Help File and includes pictures of the screens and detail on the related functions.

Due to problems with the upload process the name of the document does not appear and is blank. Click on the pdf icon 4th in the GLD-80 Downloads list and choose ‘Open’ to see it. It is unlikely this will be resolved until we get back in the New Year, but at least you can get to it.

We are busy working on additional instructional videos and updates to the owner manual to include more information on both the basic and advanced functions and system applications and will let you know as soon as these are available.

In the meantime feel free to ask questions here if needed or let me know topics you would like further information on.
    I hope that helps,
    Carey

Profile photo of bigbean
    bigbean
    Participant

This is a big step forward![:)]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.