Audinate and Reaper with windows 8

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Audinate and Reaper with windows 8

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bear Bear 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Berry-Lavrijsen
    Berry-Lavrijsen
    Participant

Is there anyone who uses this config.
    I have problems configuring the asio virtuel soundcard in Reaper.

I used the windows 7(x64) download from audionate, because the drivers for windows 8(x64) are not on there side yet.

I also Couldn’t find a bonjourdriver for windows 8, so I used the windows 7 instead.

Who can help me solve this problem, or who uses this config without problems.

Regards Berry

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

you have to use reaper 32bit not the 64bit version. 64 version does not see dante s asio

cheers
    dave

allways latest firm and software
    iLive-144/t-80/idr-10 /idr-48/dante/pl-6/eyepad 1/belkin router/

Profile photo of Bear
    Bear
    Participant

Hey Berry,

I had the same problem over the weekend. What mumu said is correct… the 64 bit version of Reaper cannot connect to the ASIO driver of the Dante Soundcard. Have a look at the 5th post of the following link:
    https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=68029

I what I did was uninstall the 64 bit Reaper and install the 32bit version. It fixed the problem. When you go into Reaper and change the audio driver to ASIO in Audio Device tab of Preferences you should then see under that inputs and output ranges. Input range should be first: 1 Dante rx 0 and Last: 64 Dante rx 63. The Output range is the same but rx is replaced with tx. Tick the Enable inputs tab.

I found that the ilive and Dante webinar videos at the bottom of the following linked helped:
    https://www.allen-heath.com/UK/Products/Pages/iLiveTrainingVideos.aspx?TOV=1&CatId=iLiveSeries&SID=36

Hope that helps.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.