Touch Screen crash

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Touch Screen crash

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pure Pure 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dshriver
    dshriver
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I had the touch screen on my T-112 crash during sound check on Sunday. I’ve had the iLive for about 18 months and this is the first crash I’ve had. I did the update to 1.9 when it came out and I’ve had a half dozen trouble free shows with that firmware.

The touch screen graphics started getting corrupted. This got worse and worse until the screen crashed and started scrolling i/o error messages. This continued for about 5 minutes then the touch screen just shut down. The iDR and the surface neither one were effected. In fact we continued sound check (minus the touch screen). A reboot restored the screen and the show seems fine. I had a trouble free show this morning as well.

Has anyone else had touch screen issues since 1.9?

-d

Shalin Liu Performance Center
    37 Main Street
    Rockport, MA 01966
    http://www.rockportmusic.org

Profile photo of SamanthaCoolBeans
    SamanthaCoolBeans
    Participant

This is the 3rd touchscreen computer failure i have heard of in 4 weeks… Each time it has cost £800 to replace.

Profile photo of Pure
    Pure
    Participant

Even worse, £800+ and 6 weeks with no surface. And counting…

You can run without the SBC by plugging a laptop into a network port and running the DL5000System Manager application that’s included in the firmware. Handy to know to get you out of a tight spot as and when the SBC goes completely tits up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.