mixing an aviom system from the board

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions mixing an aviom system from the board

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Apraudio Apraudio 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Masbrandon
    Masbrandon
    Participant

Hi I’m having trouble getting the aviom system dialed in. we have the ilive t112 board. Foot some reason in the in-ear headsets the bass and drums ar very week. I would say maybe ok too the drums being a mic’d item but the bass is direct line? Is there any way to master mix the volume to the aviom without affecting the mix in the mains? Obviously each pod can be adjusted but im cranking the bass and drums on the pods to even hear them? Thanks

Brandon Waddell

Profile photo of Apraudio
    Apraudio
    Participant

Hi Brandon,

I’ve done a few shows using the Aviom system fed from an MMO card in the Mixrack.

Firstly, what are you using to interface between the iLive and Aviom?

If your using the aviom analog interface you need to make sure input levels to the unit are set right.

The next thing i would look at it where to use as send points to the aviom as there are several ways of getting inputs to the aviom, i.e Mix Rack Inputs, Channel Direct Outs, Mixes and so on.

I would set in such a way where the Kick, Snare, Hats and Bass are fed via Direct outs into the aviom then some mono/stereo auxes for the rest of the aviom feeds. again, its all down to how much control your band needs.

I hope this is of some help to you.

Matt

Matt Gunter

1 iLive 144, 2 T112, 3 R72, 1 GLD80, 3 iDR64, 2 iDR48, 1 iDR32, 2 iDR1616, 2 M-Dante, Mac Book Pro, iPad, Logic Pro, Reaper

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.