Supgroup

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of smorgan223 smorgan223 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of etilio
    etilio
    Participant

I am new with the iLive-T112, especially with the digital console.
    I would like to know how to make a subgroup.
    If anyone can give me some tips I will appreciate it.

Profile photo of smorgan223
    smorgan223
    Participant

First, I will refer you to the iLive T-112 Getting Started Guide (https://www.allen-heath.com/UK/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?catId=iLiveSeries&ProductId=iLiveT112&SubCatId=iLiveSurfaces) Pg 22 for how to configure mix buses. Once you are on that screen, you can tell the iLive how many Subgroups (ST or Mono) you need. Once you have saved the settings, you should see, or be able to drag onto the surface, the different subgroups. From there, you would select the mix button of the Subgroup you wish to assign channels to, and while holding down the “Assign” button, press the “Mix” button of the input channels you wish to assign to the Subgroup. To assign that subgroup to the main LR bus, you would press the mix button on the LR bus, hold down assign, and press the Subgroup’s “Mix” button.

For any and all future iLive questions, I will refer you to the iLive Discussions section of this forum. This section is for GLD-80 questions and discussions.

Hopefully I was able to answer your question. I don’t really have much, if any, experience with the iLive desks, but I’ve played around in the editor software quite a bit. I was looking through the Getting Started Guide for your desk, and it’s really informative just from what I’ve seen.

Thanks,
    Scott Morgan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.