Add/change bus config for existing show

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Add/change bus config for existing show

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of clarocque clarocque 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

What is best way to add another aux or matrix to existing show that is perfectly set up and tested? I know that adding new aux bus will change mixes for existing auxes. Is there an option to avoid that?

ddff

Profile photo of Geddy
    Geddy
    Participant

Every time you change the setup of iLive mix-bus configuration a couple of parameters has to be set to default. To avoid loosing the mix simply store the mix to a scene before and reload it after mix-bus configuration changes.

br Gunter

Günter Eisbach
    dL-Recording
    Darmstadt / Germany

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Günter,

thanks for prompt reply.
    So if I got it right – my scene have to contain only “Mutes Levels & Assignments” part, right? I was just afraid, that in case I add another AUX all the mixes might be shifted by one either direction.

Another question as I’m not expert in the AH scene system. What is shortest way to update one particular parameter in all scenes at once? Imagine situation when a theater rehersal produces approx. 40 – 50 scenes and at the end keyboard player says “I got a feeling my second piano could be a little louder” Does it mean I have to recall all the scenes one by one and change this parameter then hit “Update” or there is any smarter way?

ddff

Profile photo of clarocque
    clarocque
    Participant

I believe you would have to do each scene…

If that is a concern, you could probably set up a scene for gains ad/or trims only, recall that first before the other show scenes (exclude those in all the other scenes).

Then you would only have to adjust that one master gain/trim scene.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.