GLD 80 Cases in the US

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions GLD 80 Cases in the US

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joe Hinkens Joe Hinkens 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Joe Hinkens
    Joe Hinkens
    Participant

I’ve been trolling the various sites looking for a case for my GLD 80. I’m looking for one without the doghouse but with wheels. I made the mistake of trying a molded Gator case which was a complete waste of money.

Thanks,
    Joe

GLD-80 w/M-DANTE, GLD-AR2412, MacBook Pro, Studio One 2

Profile photo of TJCornish
    TJCornish
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Joe Hinkens

I’ve been trolling the various sites looking for a case for my GLD 80. I’m looking for one without the doghouse but with wheels. I made the mistake of trying a molded Gator case which was a complete waste of money.

Thanks,
    Joe

This is the case I had made:
    https://soundforums.net/junior-varsity/7904-gld80-discussion-3.html#post62959

Profile photo of spotkat
    spotkat
    Participant

We had a very similar case to TJ’s made by a builder here in Milwaukee. It’s a hinged lid instead of a full pop-off lid, and it also has a pull-out handle for easier movement.

Profile photo of Joe Hinkens
    Joe Hinkens
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by TJCornish

quote:

Originally posted by Joe Hinkens

Thanks,
    Joe

This is the case I had made:
    https://soundforums.net/junior-varsity/7904-gld80-discussion-3.html#post62959

That’s a nice looking case. I found a builder today that is going to put something together for me.
    Thanks,
    Joe

Thanks,
    Joe

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.