Dim LED goosenecks?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Dim LED goosenecks?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tk2k tk2k 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #23298
    Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

    I know this is a dumb question but I can’t find it in the manual… how do I reduce the brightness of the gooseneck lamps im using?

    #31389
    Profile photo of martijn
    martijn
    Participant

    If you are using the A&H Led Lamps, There is a round disk on top.
    This will dimm the Led Lamp.

    If you have an other version without a dimmer you can’t dimm ;-)

    #31395
    Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

    quote:


    Originally posted by martijn

    If you are using the A&H Led Lamps, There is a round disk on top.
    This will dimm the Led Lamp.

    If you have an other version without a dimmer you can’t dimm ;-)


    Wait the console doesn’t have a dimmer!?!?! That’s crazy, there’s two sized headphone outs and no lamp dimmer?

    It’s not that big of a deal…. I’m just shocked I’ve never used a console with a lamp port but no dimmer

    #31396
    Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

    Are there so many consoles with internal lamp dimmer? From the 10+ consoles in my rental stock only APB Dynasonic has this feature. And A&H lamps are lovely anyway- you can dim them seperately.

    ddff

    #31397
    Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

    quote:


    Originally posted by ddff_lv

    Are there so many consoles with internal lamp dimmer? From the 10+ consoles in my rental stock only APB Dynasonic has this feature. And A&H lamps are lovely anyway- you can dim them seperately.

    ddff


    At least the M7 and LS9 have built-in dimmers. Most of the analogue Midas i’ve used have them too. Not sure about others; I also come from the world of lighting, and every lighting console has them. Maybe it’s not as standard as I thought

    Again, not a big deal, just surprised

    #31308
    Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

    Hmmm M7 LS9, Hmmmm Lamp dimmer or Mic amps[:o)]

    I am with ddff

    #31468
    Profile photo of tcacfoh
    tcacfoh
    Participant

    you have a A&H why mix on anything else!

    LS9 or M7 WOW

    Glen Clark,
    T112, iDR48
    The Church At Covington Front Of House

    #31474
    Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

    Because its not actually mine I just get to use it. And I like to be well versed in whatever might show up on my doorstep for a show

    quote:


    Originally posted by tcacfoh

    you have a A&H why mix on anything else!

    LS9 or M7 WOW

    Glen Clark,
    T112, iDR48
    The Church At Covington Front Of House


    iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.