pre EQ monitors

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions pre EQ monitors

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H Leon BigEars A&H 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vanmixman
    vanmixman
    Participant

I can’t seem to find the setting to change monitor EQ from post to Pre. I want to eq the strip in the house, not the monitor.

Profile photo of jammiejammie
    jammiejammie
    Participant

All the mix busses and outputs have their own chanel strip with EQ. Most of them have even a 31 band graphic EQ on it.

What exactly do you want to send to the monitor (aux) output?

GLD all the way ;)

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi vanmixman

SEL the Aux (monitor) channel you wish to change the send point from, then go to the ‘routing’ page tab at the top right of the screen. From the routing page of the Aux channel you can select the Send point.

Hope that helps

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of vanmixman
    vanmixman
    Participant

I won’t have the console in front of me for a few days so I just want to verify something. So do you have the option of pre/post fade, and pre/post eq? I found the pre/post fade, but it was still post eq to the mix.

quote:

Originally posted by Stealth

Hi vanmixman

SEL the Aux (monitor) channel you wish to change the send point from, then go to the ‘routing’ page tab at the top right of the screen. From the routing page of the Aux channel you can select the Send point.

Hope that helps

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of Detonator
    Detonator
    Participant

Vanmixman –

There are 8 send points to mixes, you should be able to find one to suit your needs. as per Sam’s info.

Tim Tyler
    Detonator Sound
    Richmond, Va USA
    T112/48 R72/32 laptop iPad Dir-815 Dante

Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H
    Leon BigEars A&H

TIP:
    You can set the Aux globally to be all Prefade / Postfade on the fader-strips [not in the AUX Routing screen]: press MIX on the Aux send master, press n hold pre/post green key in the centre, then press SEL on the Aux master to toggle all on / off.

please do not adjust your set; normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.