iPad faders delay to get in position.

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions iPad faders delay to get in position.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sraymond sraymond 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bdunard
    bdunard
    Participant

When i scroll from left to right or the other way it takes the faders a second to catch up and get into place. Is this just how it is when working on an iPad? Are there any tweaks to shorten the delay? If not is this being addressed in the firmware update?

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

delay on the ipad or on the console?
    Do you have multicast on?

Profile photo of bdunard
    bdunard
    Participant

I don’t use a console. It’s on the iPad…not sure if I have multicast on. What does that allow?

Profile photo of bdunard
    bdunard
    Participant

How does one go about turning multicast on for the IDR if not using a console?

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

This is on my IPAD as well.
    So i think its normal.

Profile photo of sraymond
    sraymond
    Participant

You may just b getting the delay from the iPad scrolling action. If that’s what you’re referring to there’s a couple ways you can speed it up a bit. Either drag the faders and stop with your finger before you lift it or flick the faders, then tap a moment to stop the motion. They still will take a bit to settle to a slot but it does speed things up.

You may notice that when you first access faders that you haven’t scrolled too before they seem to update, but after that they have the current settings as well.

Scott

iDR 32
    iDR D-Out
    MMO
    Lenova T61, M90, iPad2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.