User Accounts

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions User Accounts

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dancing-Frank Dancing-Frank 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dancing-Frank
    Dancing-Frank
    Participant

After using the GLD for three weeks now in our church, I have a question regarding the user accounts on the desk.
    Especially what’s all behind this feature. If I figured out correctly, their “only” function is to create different users with different and limited rights. E.g. guest accounts with nearly no rights, up to some close to admins.

One feature I’m missing about user profiles (or at least haven’t found yet) is that the “comfort” settings in Setup are not stored in those user profiles.
    To describe our scenario: We are 5 technicians in rotation using the desk on every weekend for the services. Some of us like to have the Mix and Sel follow the PAFL. I don’t [;)]
    Same with the other features to configure the “look and feel” of the board.

I don’t want to use shows for that (if it’s eventually saved within them) cause this would create more trouble than eliminating it.

So, would the only workaround be to make myself a note, which settings to reset when I start working with the desk?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.