Help with Mono Auxes!!!

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Help with Mono Auxes!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of CareyD CareyD 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JIProductions
    JIProductions
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please tell me how to setup a Mono Aux as an all pre-fader mix for every channel. Surely I do not have to hit the Pre/Post button a 128 times to switch a mix from Post to Pre fade.

Thanks

JI

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by JIProductions

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please tell me how to setup a Mono Aux as an all pre-fader mix for every channel. Surely I do not have to hit the Pre/Post button a 128 times to switch a mix from Post to Pre fade.

Thanks

JI

https://iliveforum.allen-heath.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1341&SearchTerms=global,pre

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of JIProductions
    JIProductions
    Participant

Thank You!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of CareyD
    CareyD
    Participant

A few more tips:

Remember that you can recall one of the Template Shows (Utility / Configuration / Show Manager screen) as a starting point for a new show or user. These give you a classic layout to fit your choice of Surface and MixRack, and with auxes set pre-fade for typical monitor use.

You can edit the settings after loading the Template and save them as a User Show as your personalised starting point.

If you are using Editor offline then you should first recall a Template or User Show once the program has loaded.

If you change the bus config you should first store the current settings to a Scene, then recall that Scene after changing the config. That will restore your pre/post aux and other mix settings.
    Regards,
    Carey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.