Best way to store monitor mixes?

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Best way to store monitor mixes?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stealth Stealth 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tlester
    tlester
    Participant

Hi Guys –

I’m running the GLD in a live setting where I have the same orchestration each week, but different musicians. We are running the whole stage on in-ears (no wedges at all), but I’m not running avioms or any personal mix system. So, I mix ears from from the GLD. I have 8 outs dedicated to ears.

I would love to find a way to save each person’s mix, but I don’t see any obvious way. I thought if I saved that persons mix from the overview of the aux channel, that it would save all the routing and levels feeding into that aux, but it doesn’t.

Is there any way to do this? I’m trying to build a process that is as repeatable as possible. It’s easy for me to mix ears quickly, but the rest of my team… not so much. So, if I can have an easy way to recall a monitor mix, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

-Thomas

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Thomas

You can save an aux mix via a scene. You can then set the recall filter to only recall e.g. Aux 1 parameters including routing. The only limitation with this is that musician would need to use the same aux each time as you can’t recall Aux 1 on say aux 2.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.