T-112 usb files to T-80

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions T-112 usb files to T-80

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lord-Fader
    Lord-Fader
    Participant

Hello all, this is the first time I’ve been to this website and forum. I have a question that I’d like to know if anyone has the answer to.
    I have a T-112 and I saved a show to a USB flashdrive. What will happen when I plug it into a t-80? What will the T-80 do to my channel layout?

I normally use the board with the first 12 faders being 1-12, and the second (12) layer being ch 13-24 and the third layer being 25-32. Then I use the the first layer of 8 channels in the middle for 33-40, 41-48, 49-56. I did a show for a band that used the first 2 layers (ch 1-12 and 13-18, and then they used the first layer 33-37. Everything else as split up as efx sends and returns. So, how will that come up? anyone have an idea? I have a friend who’s going to need to know before he gets to the gig what’s going to happen hen he takes my show file of his band to another sound companies T-80. Any suggestions by actual experience would be great. Thanks![8]

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Load your show into editor in offline mode and set editor up with the T80 as the surface. Then bring up the surface window. I think you will need to then rearrange the surface layout to suit your needs. Resave the show back to USB.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.