New Mixpad update now available on app store

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions New Mixpad update now available on app store

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

V1.82 is a maintenance release that fixes an issue where MixPad could appear to continue working but lose its linking to the selected processing or mix after a drop in WiFi connection. A message now appears when the WiFi has dropped, so that you can re-establish a good connection to your MixRack. A few other issues have also been fixed.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Profile photo of jimvoyager
    jimvoyager
    Participant

Hi Richard, have you used the new version yet? I gave up on the old one ages ago and
    Sold my iPad.
    Does it still lose the connection like it did before, only now it let’s you know?
    Jim

R72 & IDR32
    MacBook pro
    iPad 2
    Airport express router

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

No I havnt tried it yet but another forum user said: “Tested it at home last night. Looks very promising. Thanks so much!”
    The lost connection problem didn’t seem to happen very often to me but it will be good to have the new lost connection indication. I did notice that the iPad 1 was slightly better than the iPad 2 but it had memory issues so you couldn’t run other apps along with Mixpad.
    I never rely completely on a wireless mix solution so always have a surface or Editor connected

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.