GLD bug after an electrical shutdown

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions GLD bug after an electrical shutdown

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of robi robi 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gilles
    gilles
    Participant

I’ve noticed some bugs after an accidental electrical shutdown during a show and when i restart the gld 80, some parameters appears to be not at their previous values.
    for example, sometimes when i change the equalization of some channel , i move the faders to make a curve on layer 1 , a different curve on the second layer ,i mute or demute some channels and I switch off the GLD . after restarting the device, these parameters doesn’t appears to be at the right value, the device didn’t kept on the last value modification.

Sometimes it’s OK sometimes not ; could you try to test if this problem appears on your GLD, try several times .
    Thank

Profile photo of robi
    robi
    Participant

I think it’s not a bug. This is from user guide:
    “If the system is not powered down correctly there is a possibility recent changes may be lost.”

By my opinion – GLD is computer and temporarily unsaved changes in cache (RAM) are lost after accidental shutdown.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.