Scenes and USB

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Scenes and USB

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Koopdaddy Koopdaddy 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Koopdaddy
    Koopdaddy
    Participant

I may have missed this…the user manual mentions shows but not scenes being stored on a usb thumb drive.

Can I store my “Database” of scenes on a thumb drive or pc and then copy them over to the mixer when I need them?

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Koopdaddy

Scenes are stored within shows, So if you store a show and copy that to USB then when you recall the show on another desk all your scenes will be available.

Hope that helps

Regards
    Sam A&H

Koopdaddy
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Stealth

Hi Koopdaddy

Scenes are stored within shows, So if you store a show and copy that to USB then when you recall the show on another desk all your scenes will be available.

Hope that helps

Regards
    Sam A&H

Thanks,

I guess my question is more this. Since we would be installing the GLD in a fixed install (a church), our show templates wouldn’t really change all that much, I am more interested in making sure we can save our scene mixes. Given the limitation of 500 I was curious if we could offload scenes and store them elsewhere until we needed them again? Creating a database of saved scenes on a usb drive, and each week load the scenes we want.

It sounds like from your post that they are tied to the show templates and therefore we have no way of retrieving individual scene saves?

That make sense?
    Jared Koopman

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Koopdaddy

You are correct, I’m afraid you cannot externally import just scenes into the system from .

You could save another show then label this ‘bank 2’ for example then you have another set of 500 scenes to recall.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Koopdaddy
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.