Mixpad cant select seperate channels

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Mixpad cant select seperate channels

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of bpkjgtir
    bpkjgtir
    Participant

Me thinks i could be doing something wrong here, but i just cant see how to change channels on my ipad so i can alter any eq,comps etc.

I can mix, select auxes, send to auxes and rev, ddl etc. currently i can change everything on channel 1, but how do i select the other channels?

What am i doing wrong? I have an Idr48 and 16, i cant seem to change on either???

Cheers Barry

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

just select the channel (it highlights) and the the preamp should appear – too on the right side you see all the possibilities
    such as eq comp gate e.t.c. hope this helps

tip: on setup you can select twice on the channel (little blue “light” showing) this way you can go on the mixes page and see/send
    on the auxes the particular channel.
    makes live really easy for setting up monitors on stage(no/less page changing on the app.)

cheers
    dave

allways latest firm and software
    iLive-144/t-80/idr-10 /idr-48/dante/pl-6/eyepad 1/belkin router/

Profile photo of bpkjgtir
    bpkjgtir
    Participant

Thanks for the info. if i touch the chaneel, nothing changes. If i double tap, it highlights and the ‘blue light’ switches on. But the channel, pre amp etc. stays on channel 1??

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

yes

cheers
    dave

allways latest firm and software
    iLive-144/t-80/idr-10 /idr-48/dante/pl-6/eyepad 1/belkin router/

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

You need to TAP once to select the channel in the area between the Mute switch and the Fader or ON button – I suspect you are touching (and holding) on the channel which wont change the selection.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.