Transfer Audinate Licence to another computer

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Transfer Audinate Licence to another computer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gerger Gerger 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gerger
    Gerger
    Participant

Hello from Germany. Im on the way to buy a used dante card. I know there is just one licence for the virtual soundcard awailable. Is it possible to deactivate this license at previouse owner’s computer and reactivate at my computer?

Are there any other compatible virtual sound drivers available from other companies like Audinate?

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

I had the same issue and I have contacted Audinate, told the matter and they reset the licence. Not sure if they have any online procedure now, but then it was only option.

ddff

Profile photo of Geddy
    Geddy
    Participant

I can confirm – what ddff has posted -by my own experience. If you want to move a license of DVS to a new system you have to deal with audinate support to get the license resetted.

I never heard about any other DVS like apps from 3rd party vendors.

Dante is working fine and reliable on three of my PCs ( 2 Mac OS, 1 Win7 ) for more than a year now.

br Gunter

Günter Eisbach
    dL-Recording
    Darmstadt / Germany

Profile photo of Gerger
    Gerger
    Participant

Ok, thanks to you both…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.