can someone tell me…

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions can someone tell me…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tk2k tk2k 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dymondaudio
    dymondaudio
    Participant

how to change offline hardware configuration so that it matches my online configuration, it is set as an idr64 (which is wrong) and there is no option (that I can see) to change it

Profile photo of gilparente
    gilparente
    Participant

When you first launch the Editor, select the offline option and the first screen that apperas is a hardware configuration screen.
    You can select the rack, surface, portB card and a few other things.
    Once you are open, ,load your show.

Gil Parente
    Design & Integration
    Entertainment Arts, Inc.
    iLive 176, T112
    iDR48 , iDR16, iDR10
    Multiple iPads
    Dante
    Etc..

Profile photo of tspad1960
    tspad1960
    Participant

I am new to the iLive, but I had a similar situation when first evaluating the software.
    When I first installed it, it did not seem to matter what I selected on the initial screen. I think what I had to do was to go into the scenes area and recall the surface and mixrack scenes to make the software remember the configuration. This is the same that you would do on a real system when creating a new show.

After this it seemed to remember what I had selected. If you dont have the scenes for the configurations, use shows to load a new show from a factory template.

tspad1960

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

Remember the iDR is 64×32 regardless of how many physical sockets it has. The editor will show you 64 useable channels, even though you won’t be able to fill them with physical inputs and outputs. That may be the source of some confusion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.