Gain link, Group mutes, iPhone app we need.

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Gain link, Group mutes, iPhone app we need.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of David J. David J. 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David J.
    David J.
    Participant

Hi, I’ve new GLD, I’m very happy, I like, easy and very intuitive. I bought without trying and I am surprised But I think there should upgrade considerations:

1- It’s possible to mute groups? I can’t find the way, is very important to me, I prefer not to DCA.

2- My band uses many channels stereo input. I do gang of inputs (eg 11-12) and then delete the channel 12 and is a single fader and everything works fine, but the problem is that you can not link the gain, as this is very inconvenient if rectified during the show.
    Please, in the new firmware is needed to gain link option, why not have thought of this? The work will be easier!

3- iPad app when? essential in these times…

Thanks for all!

GLD-80

David J.
    Participant

iPad, sorry

GLD-80

Profile photo of Colin-Entner
    Colin-Entner
    Participant

If you don’t want to use DCA’s as a mute group you could always gang the group of channels together and select the mute function as the only ganging perameter. Then when you mute any one of the channels ganged together they would all mute.

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi perdut

quote:

1- It’s possible to mute groups? I can’t find the way, is very important to me, I prefer not to DCA.

If you SEL a DCA there is a button called ‘DCA fader to zero dB’ this makes the DCA fader level inactive so that you have very similar to a mute group.

Colin you can do small input mute groups with gangs though you are always limited to 8 channels per gang and you will not be able to put both inputs and mixes into the same gang.

Regards
    Sam A&H

David J.
    Participant

Yes, now I have discovered this. Then I have to do so. Thanks!

GLD-80

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.