GLD input signal split

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions GLD input signal split

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Silvermake Silvermake 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Silvermake
    Silvermake
    Participant

Hi there! I’m new in this forum, and this is my first post. :)

I’m thinking to purchase A&H GLD mixer, and last friday I had an opportunity to test drive it. I had it just before soundcheck, but no problem, it was easy to configure. I have a little prejudice about mixer channel eq section, because I am used to work with eq’s where you can, for example, move LOW frequency center point to anywhere in an frequency area. Then I found a “input full range” switch! Nice! [8D]

But, is there any possibility to split input signals to two faders? For examble, if I want to use lead vocals in two faders. One signal on PA and the other one for monitor purposes, both in different channel settings. Is it possible? I don’t figure out how to do it…

Sorry for my english… ;)

Profile photo of CareyD
    CareyD
    Participant

Yes, it is easy. Select a channel and open the ‘Preamp’ screen. Touch the Source Select ‘Socket’ box and use the screen rotary control to select the socket you want to split. Touch ‘Apply’ to confirm. You can set two channels to be fed from one socket in this way.
    Hope that helps,
    Carey

Profile photo of Silvermake
    Silvermake
    Participant

Thanks Carey. It’s easy, as You say. :)

But you must select input which are not in use in any socket. Then its work nice.

— Sorry for my english… ;)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.