Dante Configuration

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Dante Configuration

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dbaudio dbaudio 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dbaudio
    dbaudio
    Participant

I’ve been struggling for hours to get the Dante card outputs from my IDR64/ T112 to the Dante Card in my GLD80 without success. I’m pretty sure I’m sending – because the I see both Dante Cards in Dante Controller on the laptop I’ve got networked and I can configure the transmitter & receiver cards with the appropriate diagonal green check marks with no errors.
    I just can’t seem to find how to configure the GLD to “see” the Dante inputs in it’s I/O system and then how to route them. Any hints or shortcuts? What might I be missing?

Profile photo of dbaudio
    dbaudio
    Participant

Has anyone successfully installed and used a Dante Card in their GLD80?

Profile photo of Mike-Mullin
    Mike-Mullin
    Participant

I have installed the Dante card but have not configured the software
    yet. What kind of computer are you using ?

Profile photo of dbaudio
    dbaudio
    Participant

Mike it really doesn’t matter what computer you use…Mac or PC.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi dbaudio,

To patch Dante inputs to GLD channels, use the I/O screen, I/O Port In tab: tap on the first I/O Port socket, choose ‘Input’ from the drop down menu, set 1 to 48 – 48 sockets should now be highlighted on screen, and press Apply.

I would also recommend to set your clock settings as follows:
    – Set iLive to internal clock.
    – Set GLD to sync from the I/O Port.
    – Set the iLive Dante card as Preferred Master and ‘Slave to Ext Clock’ in Dante Controller.

If this doesn’t help, please submit a ticket to Tech Support through our website.

Nicola
    A&H

Profile photo of dbaudio
    dbaudio
    Participant

Just a quick update….I was finally able to get my Dante cards to work together….after the firmware upgrade

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.