any news about Firmwareupdate?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions any news about Firmwareupdate?

This topic contains 58 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of guyharris guyharris 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of joefi
    joefi
    Participant

any news about editor and firmwareupdate possible releasedate?[:p]

were all waiting, and waiting, and waiting ….. .. .. .. . . .

sure i know you will have a lot of work with the new GLD and
    clone the Programmers is still impossible [:o)]

kind regards

joe

Profile photo of scruffyd
    scruffyd
    Participant

I don’t want to wait in vain….. for update….[:D]

IDR32
    Dante card
    Macbook pro 17
    Ipad2 + mixpad
    Aiport express

Profile photo of robc
    robc
    Participant

Hi Joe,
    You are right, GLD has been a huge amount of work.
    But we have been putting effort into V1.9. iLive is a massive project, with Editor, ipad, MixRacks and Surface variants, so it all takes a lot of time to develop. Its impossible to tell you when and what’s in it – as you can appreciate.

please be patient, but if you know how to clone programmers let me know.

RobC
    A&H R&D

Profile photo of Tuejo
    Tuejo
    Participant

Point at the programmer and press “cmd D”. If you need him in another department, press “cmd C” – go to the other department and press “cmd V” Or you can just use the “cmd D” and kindly ask him to walk to the other department.

If there is anything else I can help with please dont hesitate to ask…

Profile photo of dnxmirrorsounds
    dnxmirrorsounds
    Participant

If you are working in a virtual environment, go to your virtual HR management console, right click on the relevant programmer and choose “convert to template”.

you can then quickly and efficiently provision as many programmers as you require for demand.

Its called the IT Cloud

Duncan Whitcombe
    @Dnxmirrorsounds
    Mirror Sounds & metrochurch
    Perth, Australia
    T112, iDR48x2
    http://www.mirrorsounds.com.au
    http://www.metrochurch.org.au

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Yes, indeed its time for an new version…
    At Pro Light&Sound in Frankfurt i was told its in testing and should be released in 4-5 weeks.
    The PLS was in March – now its almost june.
    How long is 4-5 weeks for A&H? [;)]

Profile photo of Rexeltw
    Rexeltw
    Participant

Well we’ve just had the first GLD firmware update come through so maybe thats held it up…

Just remember kids no matter how good your mixing is you can’t polish a turd…

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

Hmm, dont know.
    It seesm like that A&H is letting down Ilive a little bit because the brought on GLD.
    This did not work out for Mackie (TT24) and the EAW UMX desk, neither it will work out for them.
    In my sense bringing out a second range of digital mixers need a second departmend of programmers that works on it.
    But on the others side – who am i to say so?

Profile photo of Rexeltw
    Rexeltw
    Participant

True but I wonder how much the iLive 2 prototyping is slowing things down things considering its the main priority at the moment.

Just remember kids no matter how good your mixing is you can’t polish a turd…

Profile photo of robc
    robc
    Participant

I can assure you all we are working very hard on iLive v1.9, iLive Editor and MixPad.

RobC
    A&H R&D

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

THANKS ROB[:D]

CAN IT FINALLY MAKE CAWFEE?

cheers
    dave

allways latest firm and software
    iLive-144/t-80/idr-10 /idr-48/dante/pl-6/eyepad 1/belkin router/

Profile photo of millst
    millst
    Participant

I hope that if A&H is working on iLive version 2 that it isn’t just iLive with a higher sample rate.
    All the other manufacturers seem to be going down the high sample rate path, but we don’t need a higher sample rate.
    48k is fine and sounds way better than some of these desks that are sampling at 96k.

Maybe a higher internal bit depth would be the only thing, so that you had way more internal gain. but please leave the sample rate alone

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Could just be that because of all the new toys being requested poor old V1.X is running out of steam, if we want RAB4, 128 channels of multi-band compression as well as 32 Mono/Stereo output buses along with unlimited bands of parametric EQ on the outputs, FIR filtering and everything else suggested on the forum I guess a redesign would be in order. Me I would be happy with 256 inputs and RAB 4[:D]

Profile photo of vilddyr
    vilddyr
    Participant

just hoping the surfaces will get a little more snappy. The GLD seems quite ahead of the iLive when it comes to response and usability. Give us some of that please, or new and better-quality surfaces :) I must admit i expected a little more heft and better build for the money i spend on the R72.

Profile photo of Tuejo
    Tuejo
    Participant

Here

https://iliveforum.allen-heath.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=966&SearchTerms=comp

In 2009 we talked about a dyn comp or multiband. Now it is 2012. LS9 has got a multiband… Need I list what the new Yamaha can do? Not to mention DigiCo.

I truely feel that you came out first and finished last. :-(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.