Scene Recall failure

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Scene Recall failure

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tcacfoh tcacfoh 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tcacfoh
    tcacfoh
    Participant

My scene recall stopped working this am. Rebooted the touch screen no change, turned off the “Setup Surface” option of enabling the up/down go buttons. any help?
    T112 iDR48 1.83

Glen Clark,
    T112, iDR48
    The Church At Covington Front Of House

Profile photo of AndyCZ
    AndyCZ
    Participant

Hi Glen,

How are you operating the scene recall? ie, from the Scene Manager page, or via MIDI?

Profile photo of CareyD
    CareyD
    Participant

Hi Glen,
    How many Scenes are already stored? If you have 100 or more full rather than partial Scenes stored then recall of additional Scenes can stop working as the memory is used up. Try deleting Scenes you are not using.
    Regards,
    Carey

Profile photo of josiaspicone
    josiaspicone
    Participant

The other day I had the same problem. NOT HAPPY. Should have some kind of alert when a scene is by keeping the number 100. I repeat: NOT HAPPY[:(!]

Solo se que no se nada

Profile photo of tcacfoh
    tcacfoh
    Participant

After talking to Justin Eggelton, if you use the “Store All” function all the time, you will run out of space quickly and will be surprised when it doesn’t work after about 100 shows. What you need to do use the “Edit” under the scene manager, and remove the things that you don’t change with scenes, then use the “Update” option under the “Scene Manager” this will use less memory. What i have don’t is go back also through my list of saved scenes, i have “Cleared” the ones i know i will not use again. It will take some patience and trial and error to make it work for each individual situation. Justin said to only use the “Store All” function when the scene requires for new act/talent that is not normally on stage. then afterwards go back your normal settings.

Glen Clark,
    T112, iDR48
    The Church At Covington Front Of House

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.