External monitor use…

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions External monitor use…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tk2k tk2k 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of frozenwaffles
    frozenwaffles
    Participant

Hi, here is a good feature for external monitor…rather than just replication of internal screen….so in other words … Useless.
    Please add the scene automation and SCENE PREVIEW functionality to this screen :)

Current stock:
    2x T112, 2x R72, 2x iDR-48, 2x iDR-16, 2x xDR-16
    4x Dante Cards, 3x ACE Cards

Profile photo of VOLCANOJEFF
    VOLCANOJEFF
    Participant

frozenwaffles,
    wait till you get in a situation where you cant see the small touch screen. A large screen then can become very useful. I almost always have an external set up when using it for larger events.

JEFF FLOWERS
    VOLCANO ADUIO PRODUCTS
    SHEPHERDSVILLE KY-USA

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by frozenwaffles

Hi, here is a good feature for external monitor…rather than just replication of internal screen….so in other words … Useless.

It depends on your needs… somebody needs it.

SRV-AVB
    R-72, iDR-16, xDR-16, Dante

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by frozenwaffles

Please add the scene automation and SCENE PREVIEW functionality to this screen :)

Current stock:
    2x T112, 2x R72, 2x iDR-48, 2x iDR-16, 2x xDR-16
    4x Dante Cards, 3x ACE Cards

I agree with the OP here, it’d be really nice to have a scene stack option, including notes on the scenes and things of that nature. Additionally it’d be nice to have the option to have it work as a meter bridge or something of that nature.

Granted most consoles do not do this, but thats part of what I love about the Venue system. (granted it’s also twice the price ha ha)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.