Melbourne users -iLive for show this Thursday!!!

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Melbourne users -iLive for show this Thursday!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Biggsounds Biggsounds 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’m in Melbourne (Australia that is!) for a show this Thursday & after a successful show at WOMAD to 5000+ people that we DIDN’T record (daft, eh?) the TM is very keen to record the show this Thursday at the Brunswick Town Hall (last date of the tour).
    If you have a system I can use with recording capabilities (Dante/MADI, whatever) please PM me ASAP – as you can imagine on short notice I’ll take what I can get, but an iDR32 (or larger) and whatever surface (or iPad/Editor combo) is available would be great… limited budget too, but I’m sure we can work it out.
    Additionally they’re keen to film it (3 camera shoot if possible), so if you have connections there pass them on!
    PM me & include your number & I’ll get back to you straight away. Tonight’s show is at the Burke & Wills winery, and the reception here is lousy, so if you try to message me tonight & I don’t call you it’ll definiitely be first thing tomorrow.
    Thanks in advance for the help Melbourne forum-ers!

Adam Biggs
    iDR48 & IDR32 mixracks
    MixPad for iPad & Tweak for iPhone apps
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    with Belkin PlayMax N600 HD router
    Dante card tracking into Reaper with playback via FooBar

Profile photo of Elphie
    Elphie
    Participant

pm sent. Well, an email anyway. Call anytime.

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Fantastic – thanks for that!

Adam Biggs
    iDR48 & IDR32 mixracks
    MixPad for iPad & Tweak for iPhone apps
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    with Belkin PlayMax N600 HD router
    Dante card tracking into Reaper with playback via FooBar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.