PFL assign

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Noeme
    Noeme
    Participant

Hi all, can I assign the PFL signal to any output on the IDR?,

I need to hear the PFL signal when I pressed it on a channel as well on the phones output in th surface, but I need it on wireless system, so I think the best way to do it is setting the PFL signal to any physical output on the IDR and then patch my wireless system there, its possible??

Comfortably numb

Profile photo of sraymond
    sraymond
    Participant

Not familiar with a surface but in Editor just use Setup Mode for I/O, click on the output and find PFL L/R on the output source dropdown list. You can assign L or R under channel number. And of course if you have stereo wireless such as IEM you can use two outputs and assign L and R.

Scott

iDR 32
    iDR D-Out
    MMO
    Lenova T61, M90, iPad2

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Why not use iDR phones output? It plays same programm as surface headphone output.

ddff

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by ddff_lv

Why not use iDR phones output? It plays same programm as surface headphone output.

ddff

and you could patch it to the wireless system saving a precious idr output socket….

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of Noeme
    Noeme
    Participant

Ok, thanks for reply, i´ll try using the IDR phones output,

Noé

Comfortably numb

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Noeme

Yes you can output PFL out of any output socket on an ilive system either surface or mixrack, just go to the outputs page and select your output source to be. “PAFL L/R”

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of Noeme
    Noeme
    Participant

ok, i will try it this weekend, thanks again

Comfortably numb

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

If you doing monitors it’s a good way to assign a separated IEM PAFL bus. Use this as your IEM feed.
    You have it on a fader, you can switch any input or mix signal to it and you will hear nearly the same as your artists with your own IEM.
    Have a look at the online help in the desk or in the editor. It’s well explained there…

SRV-AVB
    R-72, iDR-16, xDR-16, Dante

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.