assigning input sockets to channels

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions assigning input sockets to channels

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of wen wen 12 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of wen
    wen
    Participant

I was assigning input sockets to channels on the T-80 and saw that even numbered sockets can only be assigned to even numbered channels and odd to odd. I did not have time to look at Editor software at the time, but have looked this evening (offline mode) and noticed that any socket, regardless of number, can be assigned to any channel. Does anyone know why T-80 surface will not allow even number sockets to be assigned to odd number channels and odd #’s to even #’s? Or, am I doing something wrong?

I am hoping when I go back and connect the computer to surface, Editor software will allow me to assign any socket to any channel.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wen

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by wen

I was assigning input sockets to channels on the T-80 and saw that even numbered sockets can only be assigned to even numbered channels and odd to odd. I did not have time to look at Editor software at the time, but have looked this evening (offline mode) and noticed that any socket, regardless of number, can be assigned to any channel. Does anyone know why T-80 surface will not allow even number sockets to be assigned to odd number channels and odd #’s to even #’s? Or, am I doing something wrong?

I am hoping when I go back and connect the computer to surface, Editor software will allow me to assign any socket to any channel.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wen

Any input socket can be routed to any iLive channel using
    the PREAMP screen.

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of wen
    wen
    Participant

Thanks! I saw that after reading the user manual, again, last night. When all else fails, read the instructions. :)

Wen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.