using a mouse on T-80 surface

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions using a mouse on T-80 surface

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of wen wen 12 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of wen
    wen
    Participant

I read in another post that a usb keyboard and mouse can be used on the T-80. I connected an external monitor and a usb mouse, but the mouse pointer would not show up on the screen. Does anyone know how to get the mouse pointer to show up?

Wen

Profile photo of Rexeltw
    Rexeltw
    Participant

I think you need to press alt or something similar on a USB keyboard to active the mouse cursor. Did it by chance ages ago when testing a T112 with a faulty SBC…

Just remember kids no matter how good your mixing is you can’t polish a turd…

Profile photo of grahamwhite
    grahamwhite
    Participant
    Profile photo of Rexeltw
    Rexeltw
    Participant

Cheers Graham

I knew it was on that corner of the keyboard!

Profile photo of wen
    wen
    Participant

Thanks. F1 works but I notice this must be done anytime surface is powered up. I wish next version of firmware would have the system hold in memory the last setting for this feature.

Wen

Profile photo of Rexeltw
    Rexeltw
    Participant

Hi Wen

I doubt they’ll alter this on the firmware as ‘most’ people just run editor on a decent sized laptop instead of using a mouse and monitor from the surface USB. Nice to have the option mind…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.