Offline Edits not Uploading Correctly

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Offline Edits not Uploading Correctly

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of timtrace timtrace 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of timtrace
    timtrace
    Participant

A couple of weeks ago, I spent considerable time doing some offline programming. When I uploaded the show to the MixRack, some things — especially scenes — did not appear to upload.

This week, I fired up the MixRack with that same show still loaded in memory, and the Mixer Configuration seemed to have reset to an earlier version of my showfile. An Aux which I had added and used in the previous week’s shows was no longer present.

I’m hoping it’s just pilot error — but has anyone else seen symptoms similar to these? Thank you :)

Running iLive Editor 1.83 against an iDR-32 1.83.

Profile photo of steve-s
    steve-s
    Participant

Hi Timtrace,

After you have completed your offline session, are you re-archiving the show each time you make changes? If not your shows will not capture the latest changes you have made.

Hope this helps,

Steve

timtrace
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by steve s

After you have completed your offline session, are you re-archiving the show each time you make changes?

Most definitely saving. Copying to USB, also. And archiving everything with WinZip and uploading copies to Dropbox, but that’s another topic.

Can’t figure out why this happened but it’s a definite bummer.

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by timtrace

…Most definitely saving…

To be a 100% sure. Updating the scenes and then archiving the entire show again?

Never had any issue with this, only when changing the mixer configuration I saw problems, but otherwise never.

Wouter
    IDR32, R72, Dante, Mixpad
    laptop, TP-Link TL-WR1043ND

timtrace
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by woutertTo be a 100% sure. Updating the scenes and then archiving the entire show again?

Yup. Odd, huh. I’m going to try to get it to do it again in the shop.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.