iLive Tweak

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of svelting svelting 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of stemplin
    stemplin
    Participant

I downloaded this app and used the demo version (I don’t have wireless hooked up to my iLive yet). I was wondering if this app allows you to control the mix of inputs on an aux send? What I want to do is control the stage monitor mix from the app while I am on the platform instead of having to run back and forth from the platform to the iLive. I know you can do this with the Editor using a laptop but I was hoping to be able to do it from my iPhone. From what I seen on the demo it does not look like I can do what I want.

Thanks,

Scott Templin
    Dir. of Technology
    Calvary Fellowship Church

Profile photo of guyharris
    guyharris
    Participant

Hi Scott,

No – you can’t do that. To do that, you need to use the iPad app, which is very good, but it’s not free.

However: you can do a lot with MIDI, depending on what you’re doing on stage. We use the PL10, as a controller, which is extremely configurable and relies on a cable, rather than wireless.

Hope that helps!

Cheers!

http://www.pianojam.nl

Profile photo of svelting
    svelting
    Participant

I now have an iPad and am interested in purchasing the MixPad app to use with our iLive 144 but I am wondering about the app version being 1.81 and our console is running 1.83 – do the versions have to match? Also – can I assume that the app will be updated to keep current with the firmware without having to pay each time? I am still new to the iPad so I am not familiar with how software works with it.

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Mixpad V1.81 is the current release for iPad and this works with any of the current iLive firmware versions (above V1.80) This may change when newer iLive firmware/Mixpad SW is released. Updates should also be free.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Profile photo of svelting
    svelting
    Participant

Thanks Richard – I just purchased a router and once I get that setup and try it with theTweak app I hope to get the MixPad app.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.