Mix Pad doubt/sugestion?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Mix Pad doubt/sugestion?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rui-Miguel Rui-Miguel 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rui-Miguel
    Rui-Miguel
    Participant

Hi,

I recently bought the two ACE cards needed for conecting two iLive T systems, and have been working out how everything works.
    The new firmware is great because it allows you to simply connect both MixRacks and configure a simple FOH/Mon system without changing the network settings.
    This saves a lot of time and leaves the independent systems ready to operate In the future without having to change the settings back.
    However, I still had to try conecting my wireless router to the system, and realised that for this we have to change the network settings. Makes sense of course.

So I did that and changed ip adresses and also the name of each MixRack with allows me to choose, on starting the ap, wich board I will control. GREAT.

Now, is there an easy way to change from one MixRack to another without shuting down and starting the ap again? Basically a link back to the initial page?

Thanks

Surface: T112 / T80
    Rack: iDR48 / iDR16
    PC: Editor 1.83
    iPad2: MixPad

Profile photo of gilparente
    gilparente
    Participant

Hi Rui,

At the moment, closing and reopening the app is the only way to do that.
    I guess you are going to have to purchase another iPad. :-)

It would be nice to have a Log Out option.

thx.

Gil

Gil Parente
    Design & Integration
    Entertainment Arts, Inc.

Profile photo of Rui-Miguel
    Rui-Miguel
    Participant

I’ll put it on my Christmas wish list, the log out option AND a second I Pad… Maybe I Pad3!?!?

Surface: T112 / T80
    Rack: iDR48 / iDR16
    PC: Editor 1.83
    iPad2: MixPad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.