Forum layout

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ceejay ceejay 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Joe90
    Joe90
    Participant

Hi,

As there is now 28 pages of suggestions and we have different control options from surfaces to iPhones could the suggestion threads be split up and locked onto the first forum page like the ‘contact tech support thread’. I visualise 5 suggestion threads as follows:

Suggestions – Hardware.
    Suggestions – Surface Firmware.
    Suggestions – Editor Software.
    Suggestions – iPad MixPad.
    Suggestions – iPhone Tweek.

I think this would really help in tracking what’s been already suggested as good ideas sometimes get posted in random places…

Cheers,

Gary.

iDR-32 – Netgear Router
    Motion Computing LE1700 -wireless.
    Dell Latitude – hardwired to MixRack for emergencies!
    iPad2 & MixPad & Spashtop.
    Dante – in the very near future.

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

+1

cheers
    dave

allways latest firm and software
    iLive-144/t-80/idr-10 /idr-48/dante/pl-6/eyepad 1/belkin router/

Profile photo of ceejay
    ceejay
    Participant

This is a fantastic suggestion!

And to expand on this just a little further, how about a thread called “iLive in Action”. I have some very nice photo’s and You Tube links of the iLive brand in use. Many of you have something visual to share, and certainly we are proud users. This is how we can all participate and strengthen the brand, while keeping our investments valuable.
    Frankly, I am tired of seeing and hearing about the Yam & Dig. You see it, and hear about it everywhere. Why can’t we do the same?

I do miss the active user, sound company link on the prior Allen & Heath website, before it was redesigned. There is a lot of value in that too.

CRJ
    Oswego, IL

T112 & iDR48
    Sony F 1.73GHZ I7 8 Core
    Win 7 Pro 500GB HD 8G RAM
    TP-Link WR1043ND & Airport Express

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.