Waves card

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mumu mumu 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jimvoyager
    jimvoyager
    Participant

Hi guys, I got the email about the new waves card this morning as I’m sure most of you did.
    Anyone have any more info about it other than what’s on the A&H web site?

Looks like an alternative to Dante. I’d be very interested to know the price
    [:)]
    jim

R72 & IDR32

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by jimvoyager

Hi guys, I got the email about the new waves card this morning as I’m sure most of you did.
    Anyone have any more info about it other than what’s on the A&H web site?

Looks like an alternative to Dante. I’d be very interested to know the price
    [:)]
    jim

R72 & IDR32

with all the waves stuff you end up aroud 10 grand…honestly i have been experimenting around using “studio daw” plugs – it is nice but the difference in a live enviroment (only my personal opinion) is not that fantastic , the build in stuff if good enough for standard gigs – except for the dynamic eq missing -wich i hope is still to come – any real better level – would be in luxury standalone world – such as bricasti reverb and so on…
    anyway i am always curious audinate anounced their release of their card on the “computer side” fall 2012 this might be interesting too

cheers
    dave

allways latest firm and software
    iLive-144/t-80/idr-10 /idr-48/dante/pl-6/eyepad 1/belkin router/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.