forgotten thing ……

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions forgotten thing ……

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mumu mumu 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

uuh the mean swiss found again something

– in pl-6 edit the “mix/sel/pfl/afl/” combo is missing – gotcha hähäh

pleaase fix it or tell me how to put it in

– and again : add to the above mentioned combi a scene recall- why?

well: we have a t80 now in one of my bands we run 10 in ear monitor-auxes

with my pl-6 connected (i know – to the rack) i can assign 10 softknobs to recall the appropiate aux “mix/sel/pfl/afl/” – if this would include a scene where only the strip assignments (and of course the pl6 settings) are stored i have the surface changing to that specific aux – the mix is selected – it is pfl –

to make things short:
    one button and i am on the guys monitor a real mean quickoe!!!
    no layer changing no selecting just one button

pleaase

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 10 / idr 48 /dante (i want midi in dante!)

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi mumu

quote:

– in pl-6 edit the “mix/sel/pfl/afl/” combo is missing –

The “mix/sel/pfl/” combo is only available when you plug the PL-Anet device into the surface PL-Anet port i’m afraid.

quote:

– and again : add to the above mentioned combi a scene recall- why?

well: we have a t80 now in one of my bands we run 10 in ear monitor-auxes

with my pl-6 connected (i know – to the rack) i can assign 10 softknobs to recall the appropiate aux “mix/sel/pfl/afl/” – if this would include a scene where only the strip assignments (and of course the pl6 settings) are stored i have the surface changing to that specific aux – the mix is selected – it is pfl –

to make things short:
    one button and i am on the guys monitor a real mean quickoe!!!
    no layer changing no selecting just one button

Thanks for the feedback will add this to the feature request list.

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

The “mix/sel/pfl/” combo is only available when you plug the PL-Anet device into the surface PL-Anet port i’m afraid.

to understand this right: in the surface PL anet is more sophisticated ? because it is a different computer?
    please explain

this is a show how it is ment to be

https://megapeng.com/T80.rar

a workaround would be having the mix / sel/ pfl stored within the scene i recall
    wich i havent figured out so far ( i believe it is not possible)

cheers
    dave

allways latest firm and software
    iLive-144/t-80/idr-10 /idr-48/dante/pl-6/eyepad 1/belkin router/

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Mumu

The functionality of the “mix/sel/pfl/” combo was not implemented in the Mixrack PL-Anet port because when running the system without a surface connected there is no need for the Mix and SEL functionality due to there being no surface to use these functions.

quote:

a workaround would be having the mix / sel/ pfl stored within the scene i recall
    wich i havent figured out so far ( i believe it is not possible)

No i’m afraid iLive does not save Mix/SEL/PAFL state in a scene i’m afraid.

You could assign 1 softkey button to PAFL a Mix then another button to recall a scene with Strip layout and PL Functionality not the 1 button system i’m afraid but a 2 button system
    You could also use 1 PL-6 button as a scene recall layer function that toggles between layer 1-2 which will then give you ability too have more than 10 mixes on the PL6. Use the static LED function to let you know which layer you are om e.g. green for layer 1, amber for layer 2.

Would that help at all?

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

You could assign 1 softkey button to PAFL a Mix then another button to recall a scene with Strip layout and PL Functionality not the 1 button system i’m afraid but a 2 button system
    You could also use 1 PL-6 button as a scene recall layer function that toggles between layer 1-2 which will then give you ability too have more than 10 mixes on the PL6. Use the static LED function to let you know which layer you are om e.g. green for layer 1, amber for layer 2.

yep thats the one, thanks – sometimes a solution is standing in front of one waving a big flag but one (in this case me) doesnt see it[;)]

cheers
    dave

allways latest firm and software
    iLive-144/t-80/idr-10 /idr-48/dante/pl-6/eyepad 1/belkin router/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.