Tweak application and midi scene recall…

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Tweak application and midi scene recall…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RayS RayS 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

For those who might be interested,

we are running a system based on Qlab/Allen & heath iLive console-mixrack/iLive Tweak & Qlab control on ipod touch……..

both apps ( iLive Tweak and Qlab control ) run simultaneously on the ipod touch…… it all performs as expected….so I can sit in the balcony or down the first row or monitor world and “tweak” the system and playback FX tracks at the same time….all this wirelessly….also recalling iLive scenes through midi triggered from Qlab…….Wonderfullllllllll.

Thanks

……..

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of smence
    smence
    Participant

Hi, Perhaps a silly question, but I can’t find the option to recall a scene using midi. I have all the channel control parameters, but nothing outside of channel stuff. How did you accomplish it?

Looking at buying a T80 with an 48 mixrack, so just playing on offline for now, but it’s an important feature for this particular installation.

Thanks

Profile photo of smence
    smence
    Participant

Or do you just use the messages from the end of the manual and fire data at it without changing settings?

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by smence

Or do you just use the messages from the end of the manual and fire data at it without changing settings?

Hi smence, I am sending midi program changes thru midi channel 1 : program ch #0 recalls scene #1 and so on ……..I don’t remember anything specific other than selecting my midi channel…..it’s worked fine since I first got the system 18 months ago……..

hope that helps

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.