Dual Rack setup in editor?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Dual Rack setup in editor?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stealth Stealth 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of benmannell
    benmannell
    Participant

This seems like a dumb question, but is it possible to simulate a dual rack setup in the editor software? I can’t seem to do it.
    How is the patching on the slave rack configured? Does selecting I/O patch from the setup menu open two windows? Or can you only connect to one at a time?
    Thanks,
    Ben

T112, iDR-32 (planning to get more ;-)

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Ben

I’m afraid you cannot simulate a Dual Rack setup with Offline Editor. Dual Rack Editor is only supported Fully online or Mixrack only.

quote:

How is the patching on the slave rack configured? Does selecting I/O patch from the setup menu open two windows? Or can you only connect to one at a time?

Once the system is configured as a Dual rack setup when you open the I/O Patch in Editor online you will see tabs displaying all I/O options for both mixracks near the top of the I/O window. You will be connected to both mixracks simultaneously.

More info can be found in this previous forum post:
    https://iliveforum.allen-heath.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1379

Hope that helps

Regards
    Sam A&H

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.