the annoying “tell me why” thread “

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions the annoying “tell me why” thread “

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of mumu mumu 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

this is (a&h gonna hate me for this one) for modular system owners only.

1. why is my surface such a slow booter (ilive 80 to ilive 176)

2. if it is the two computers in the surface why is there not a upgrade kit offered by a&h
    as it is supposed to be the flagship and modular. (f course i would pay for it)

3. as it is the flagship we customers invested much more money and are (i suppose most of us) willing to reinvest into the console to keep it up to date as well on the “computerside”.

4. too there are newer/better LCD MODULES for the channel strips in the t series why is there not a possibility to get those for the above mentioned surfaces.

if it is a big hassle to get new computers why not make a poll around those users to find out if there are enough users willing to invest on that.

and last but not least i would love to have a standard touchscreen driver built in to the touchscreen linux so i could hook up a external touchscreen bright and big as a addon for the smaller consoles wich dont have the full channel strip.

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 10 / idr 48 /dante (i want midi in dante!)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.