DL5000SystemManager

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions DL5000SystemManager

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

i tried today (all systems on firmware 1.83) to connect with my computer the DL5000 System Manager (java touchscreen emulation)it told me “touch screen firmware wrong”, wich in this case is the DL5000SystemManager and not a console “real”screen” (version 1.53)

so i could not establish the connection – my guess is the DL5000SystemManager within the firmware 1.83 zip is the wrong one (version 1.53)

i have a spare touchscreen (24″) it would be great to have it there as well (set resoulution to 800×600) it is huge – would be very convenient.

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 10 / idr 48 /dante (i want midi in dante!)

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi mumu

This sounds strange, i have checked the download on the website and the firmware version is v1.83 for the recovery Jar.
    When you say it is v1.53 you mean v1.54? if so then you could be opening the ‘OldFirmware’ folder that we keep for any iLive users running the 1Ghz SBC’s?

V1.83FirmwareOldFirmware

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

solved – i took it from the wrong folder (me blind old hippie fart)
    it is great as we are going to have the T80 on thursday i`ll post a pic with the touchscreen aside (24″) to have big view and access to the dynamics/gate section
    as well huge graphic eq / analyser e.t.c.
    tried it already yesterday with our big console on – its not how we say in german schnickschnack it is a real improvement.

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 10 / idr 48 /dante (i want midi in dante!)

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

schnickschnack is becoming a international term now…

SRV-AVB
    R-72, iDR-16, xDR-16

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.