144 and T112 Strip lights and LED’s

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions 144 and T112 Strip lights and LED’s

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of gilparente gilparente 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vernon-mccallum
    vernon-mccallum
    Participant

I have a T112 and a 144. The channel strip lights on the 144 are much, much dimmer than the T112. If i turn up the brightness the LED’s become blinding on the 144. Has anyone got this combination of surfaces and noticed this difference? I know it’s more of a problem than a topic but i’m curious.

Profile photo of 01soundman
    01soundman
    Participant

I, too, have a 144. Never have been happy with the LED vs. Label difference. Would like to see the strip labels brighter than they are now in comparison to the LEDs…

Ray

Profile photo of vernon-mccallum
    vernon-mccallum
    Participant

Thanks for that. I questioned it with A&H and was told it was normal. Didn’t seem right to me so i was just trying to see if other people had the same problem. Seems so, guess we just have to live with it.

Profile photo of gilparente
    gilparente
    Participant

144 was an older design and since that, they have found a brighter lcd block that they engineed into the T series. Thats is what i heard

Gil Parente
    Design & Integration
    Entertainment Arts, Inc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.