Unable to archive…

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Unable to archive…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of CMattE CMattE 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of riggs1963
    riggs1963
    Participant

Hi All…
    Wondering if anyone else has had this problem…

When attempting to archive, the process starts as per normal, changes to the “System Busy” box and connection is lost between surface and rack…restarting the surface doesn’t reconnect the surface only shutdown and reboot will…

Additional info…there are 2 scenes that have appeared in the scene list that have green ticks but no name…they are not scenes that belong to me…if a scene recall is tried on either of them the above situation also occurs…all other things are normal, all the usual suspects have been checked, this has only started occurring recently…resets have been done on switches 1 & 2, the problem seemed sorted however it has returned…

Any/all insight or advise…

Cheers
    Dave

T112|iDR48+ACEcard|Laptop|iDR16|iPad|iPS10

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by riggs1963

Hi All…
    Wondering if anyone else has had this problem…

When attempting to archive, the process starts as per normal, changes to the “System Busy” box and connection is lost between surface and rack…restarting the surface doesn’t reconnect the surface only shutdown and reboot will…

Additional info…there are 2 scenes that have appeared in the scene list that have green ticks but no name…they are not scenes that belong to me…if a scene recall is tried on either of them the above situation also occurs…all other things are normal, all the usual suspects have been checked, this has only started occurring recently…resets have been done on switches 1 & 2, the problem seemed sorted however it has returned…

Any/all insight or advise…

Cheers
    Dave

T112|iDR48+ACEcard|Laptop|iDR16|iPad|iPS10

Have you tried deleting the 2 scenes? and see what happens…

RayS

R-72/iDR32/iPS10

Profile photo of CMattE
    CMattE
    Participant

Sounds kind of like what was happening to our system. We actually had a scene that, I guess, got corrupted. In fact just recalling this one scene caused the system to lose connection. It even took some trying to get that scene deleted. But once I did, I installed a newer version of the firmware and all seems well. Though I’m not sure I’ve archived our show since then. I now keep scenes stored on a USB stick also, but not sure I’ve done an entire archive. I might try tonight and see what happens.

T112/48, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, and Dante. ;)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.