dvs token

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of steve-s steve-s 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CHRISN
    CHRISN
    Participant

so i just bought a dante card …… try to redeem my dvs licence and my token has been used already ….. not very happy right now …..[}:)] has this happened to anyone else?

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Chrisn

Did you buy your module new or second hand? if you brought it second hand then you will need to purchase a ne licence from the Audinate website:

https://www.audinate.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&product_id=49&category_id=13&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_cart.tpl

If the module is new then please contact Audinate support they will be able to help you resolve your issue.

allenheath-support@audinate.com

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of CHRISN
    CHRISN
    Participant

I actually bought it new !!!! Allen and Heath supplied me with a new license. When I called audinate they actualy said that they have been getting a lot of calls about this and that Allen and Heath control the license numbers.

But all is good now thanks for the help!!

Profile photo of 01soundman
    01soundman
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Stealth

Hi Chrisn

Did you buy your module new or second hand? if you brought it second hand then you will need to purchase a new licence from the Audinate website….”

Sam,
    Now that my configuration is working so well (Thank you very much!!), a question came to mind that somewhat relates to the topic here: What if I chose to replace/upgrade/sell the iMAC that is currently using the DVS license? Would I have to purchase a second license to use it on the new computer?

Again,thanks for the installation help a week or so ago!
    Ray

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Ray

If its down to a computer failure or the need to upgrade a machine, then yes it is possible to transfer the licence from one computer to another. Though you will not be able to have the same licence on 2 working machines.

If you need to do this please contact Support with the reason for change and your serial number and your user details.

I hope this answers your question?

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of 01soundman
    01soundman
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Stealth

Hi Ray

…. please contact Support with the reason for change and your serial number and your user details.

I hope this answers your question?

Regards
    Sam A&H

Precisely the answer I was hoping for.

Thanks,
    Ray

Profile photo of steve-s
    steve-s
    Participant

Would it be possible for someone to reply to my ticket QKH-139296 which relates to transfering a Dante DVS licence?

Many thanks

Steve

Clockwork Audio Systems Ltd.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.