Fader to Zero?

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Fader to Zero?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sraymond sraymond 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of intrepidpursuit
    intrepidpursuit
    Participant

I have seen it requested a few years ago, but is there any way to reset faders to zero? I know the select button can do it in GEQ flip mode, but I want to just set the faders to 0 for the main mix.

Is there a way to do this or are we still waiting on this feature? This is a pretty basic function and it is available on every other digital console I’ve used, so I really hope they can get this working.

Joseph White

Profile photo of sraymond
    sraymond
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by intrepidpursuit

I have seen it requested a few years ago, but is there any way to reset faders to zero? I know the select button can do it in GEQ flip mode, but I want to just set the faders to 0 for the main mix.

Is there a way to do this or are we still waiting on this feature? This is a pretty basic function and it is available on every other digital console I’ve used, so I really hope they can get this working.

Joseph White

Just save a scene with all faders at zero and everything except level safed. It will take a minute to set up the safes but will do what you want. Then bury it at the bottom so you don’t get into it accidentally.

Scott

iDR 32
    iDR D-Out
    MMO
    Lenova T61, M90, iPad soon I hope.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.