First Time User-Suggested Improvements

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions First Time User-Suggested Improvements

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mumu mumu 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of grecoaudio
    grecoaudio
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Filling in for my buddy on his rig doing a show now on an I-live T-112. For the most part I am pretty depressed partly because its a dance recital and not because of the console but I thought I would throw in my .02 as I assume the product designers cruise this forum as well.

The glare on the surface is pretty bad in a dark theater pretty much so that on some areas its impossible to see whats printed on the surface. I guess with continued use it would be moot point as one might become accustomed to the nomenclature. Although, there seems to be a reasonable amount of real estate there to increase the size of the font as to make it more readable.

Secondly, if there was a way to see where channels were routed so u didn’t have to step through the various destinations to see if the channels were selected there it might make things a bit easier to navigate. I guess a solution to that might be to actually program the show but I stepped in this show from an second operator point of view.

How bout a contrast adjustment on the LCD screen so you dont need to be in the sweet spot all the time.

Other than that its a great desk, oh and by the way its a pleasure to use a digital console eq that actually does some thing without having to carve huge visual holes in your signal.

Now if I could only sell my GL-3000 and Gl-4……

http://www.grecoaudioservice.com

Profile photo of grecoaudio
    grecoaudio
    Participant

OOPs
    Nix that routing comment I just found the button, Nicely done I might add.

http://www.grecoaudioservice.com

Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by grecoaudio

How bout a contrast adjustment on the LCD screen so you dont need to be in the sweet spot all the time.

There is an adjustment for this, if you are talking about the strips screens. I believe its found in the surface set up screen and it is a 1 – 10 adjustment if memory serves me right.

Kris
    Indiana, USA

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

and dont forget: you have the option to connect a external screen (sideview and so on)

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 10 / idr 48 /dante (i want midi in dante!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.