1.82 firmware download

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions 1.82 firmware download

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tcacfoh tcacfoh 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tcacfoh
    tcacfoh
    Participant

Trying to download the 1.82 firmware from the website, everytime i click on the link, it opens another tab (ie and mozilla firefox) and the site that comes up is the home page of Allen-and-Heath, and download doesn’t start.

probably a setting in my pc.

Glen

The Church At Covington Front Of House

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by tcacfoh

Trying to download the 1.82 firmware from the website, everytime i click on the link, it opens another tab (ie and mozilla firefox) and the site that comes up is the home page of Allen-and-Heath, and download doesn’t start.

probably a setting in my pc.

Glen

Go Here: https://www.allen-heath.com/ilive/firmware/eula_v182 – Hit the “I Agree” and you should be in the right place. Hopefully!

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad, dual M Dante/DVC

Profile photo of tcacfoh
    tcacfoh
    Participant

for some reason i brought my laptop home from church and was able to download it from your link above.

Thanks,
    Glen

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Do you also need to provide name and e-mail address?, can’t remember and only done it a hundred times. But hey my advanced age and all that.[8D]

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

name and mail is over…i wish the would be finally a “replacing previous version” routine for editor
    i have 5 computers to update everytime….(install get the folders from previous version copy blahblah e.t.c.)

cheers
    dave

allen&heath iLive-144 /idr 10 / idr 48 /dante (i want midi in dante!)

Profile photo of tcacfoh
    tcacfoh
    Participant

Wave group of Charlotte NC, will be installing and tuning our room come Monday morning. Swap out and moving gear around the stage starts Sunday afternoon. We will be installing a T112 with an iDR 48, PL6 with a MMO card for Aviom. Can’t wait. Our whole team is excited about all the options.

For now we are just going to use one laptop but will be expanding.

Glen Clark
    Tech Director/FOH eng for The Church at Covington. (East Atlanta, GA)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.