iLive Tweak falls

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions iLive Tweak falls

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of kentlowt kentlowt 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pitk
    Pitk
    Participant

Mixed a show yesterday night with iPhone & Tweak. Made life easy as we had no space for FOH. We used only monitor mixer (T-80) and I connected with my iPhone. Everything else was fine, but Tweak falled several times when trying to access channels. Several means 30-40 times. Waiting for bug fix ;-)

Pitk.

Jukka “Pitkä” Kurkela
    Äänimaisema Oy, Finland
    iLiveT80 / iDr32

Profile photo of cyrus100
    cyrus100
    Participant

Have you already considered a bad wifi connection?

idr32
    Editor only (3 times)
    Korg nano
    Dante

Profile photo of Pitk
    Pitk
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by cyrus100

Have you already considered a bad wifi connection?

I think that’s not the problem. Tweak has fallen several times in demo mode and yesterday it fell several times even I stood one meter away from WLAN router.

Edit: iPhone 4 with latest OS.

Jukka “Pitkä” Kurkela
    Äänimaisema Oy, Finland
    iLiveT80 / iDr32

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

When you say failing do you mean the app crashes, or simply disconnects? If it’s disconnecting constantly you’ve probably got an IP conflict on your system. Check that your router & all the associated parts of your system are addressed correctly as per the suggestions on the reference guide (available via the Allen & Heath site downloads page),
    Alternately you may have a dodgy download (particularly if, as suggested, it’s kicking you off without even connecting to a network) – it’s been the cause of problems for users elsewhere on the forum. Try uninstalling it & download it again, also close everything in the background to make sure it’s not a memory issue on the phone.
    I use Tweak all the time (and on a lowly 3GS) & never have any such issues, so I don’t think it’s the software.

iDR32 mixrack
    MixRack for iPad & Tweak for iPhone apps
    Asus N61 Laptop (x2 wireless)
    Sennheiser IEM (for PFL)
    Dante card (soon!)

Profile photo of Pitk
    Pitk
    Participant

It crashes. IP’s are all set right. Gota try to re-instal.

ThanX

Pitk.

Jukka “Pitkä” Kurkela
    Äänimaisema Oy, Finland
    iLiveT80 / iDr32

Profile photo of john@eartsinc
    john@eartsinc
    Participant

Same problem here. Tweak crashes quite often. I use MixPad on the same wifi network and it rarely crashes.

John
    System Integrator
    Entertainment Arts Inc.

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

I can’t even remember when the last time tweak crashed but, as a rule when apps start crashing on my phone I power it down and restart it and that clears it up. Are other apps crashing on your phone? Maybe you need to do a restore of the phone?

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Profile photo of Pitk
    Pitk
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by kentlowt

I can’t even remember when the last time tweak crashed but, as a rule when apps start crashing on my phone I power it down and restart it and that clears it up. Are other apps crashing on your phone? Maybe you need to do a restore of the phone?

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Other apps run fine. Tried to re-instal, made no difference.

Jukka “Pitkä” Kurkela
    Äänimaisema Oy, Finland
    iLiveT80 / iDr32

Profile photo of kentlowt
    kentlowt
    Participant

Then its probably time to contact technical support. Maybe they can help sort it out.

112T/IDR48/IDR16

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.